WrathofDragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrathofDragons

The Wrath of Dragons is here to bring the wrath of the Dragons to uni 39. We have experienced every concept of Ogame: War, Trades, CRs, HoFs and peace. We want to take over this universe over by what ever means possible. We will protect everyone who joins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

no access to the private area

Go down 
AuthorMessage

no access to the private area Empty
PostSubject: no access to the private area   no access to the private area Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:20 pm

lonewolf can confirm I am the same zombie_apoc in U39. I can only see the public forums.

Can someone grant me access to the alliance only forums?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: no access to the private area   no access to the private area Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:31 pm

lol im workin on it i have admin access as of today so il get you done asap

edit. that should do it can you see it all now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: no access to the private area   no access to the private area Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:08 am

I just saw this and relised that i also don't have access to the private side. My in game is Gpaz37. If someone could grant me access that would be great.....thnx
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: no access to the private area   no access to the private area Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:47 am

did that do it?? are u on now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: no access to the private area   no access to the private area Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:56 am

yes i am in thanx alot...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no access to the private area   no access to the private area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no access to the private area
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WrathofDragons :: Public :: Public Chat-
Jump to: