WrathofDragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrathofDragons

The Wrath of Dragons is here to bring the wrath of the Dragons to uni 39. We have experienced every concept of Ogame: War, Trades, CRs, HoFs and peace. We want to take over this universe over by what ever means possible. We will protect everyone who joins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aaaaarg, I'm so awfully bored

Go down 
3 posters

Are you bored?
Yes
Aaaaarg, I'm so awfully bored Vote_lcap100%Aaaaarg, I'm so awfully bored Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No
Aaaaarg, I'm so awfully bored Vote_lcap0%Aaaaarg, I'm so awfully bored Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Brynhild

Brynhild

Aaaaarg, I'm so awfully bored Empty
PostSubject: Aaaaarg, I'm so awfully bored   Aaaaarg, I'm so awfully bored Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:36 pm

Yes, you heard me! I'm bored right now. So utterly and completely bored, it's almost impossible to comprehend to which extent this horrible state has flooded me like the worst tidal wave ever... AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sasori3

PostSubject: Re: Aaaaarg, I'm so awfully bored   Aaaaarg, I'm so awfully bored Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:00 pm

im bored to
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Aaaaarg, I'm so awfully bored   Aaaaarg, I'm so awfully bored Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:13 pm

im not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brynhild

Brynhild

PostSubject: Re: Aaaaarg, I'm so awfully bored   Aaaaarg, I'm so awfully bored Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:10 pm

Oh lonewolf, go update some ranks or something then... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaaaarg, I'm so awfully bored   Aaaaarg, I'm so awfully bored Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaaaarg, I'm so awfully bored
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WrathofDragons :: Public :: Spam-
Jump to: