WrathofDragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrathofDragons

The Wrath of Dragons is here to bring the wrath of the Dragons to uni 39. We have experienced every concept of Ogame: War, Trades, CRs, HoFs and peace. We want to take over this universe over by what ever means possible. We will protect everyone who joins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sin
Admin
Sin

If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be... Empty
PostSubject: If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be...   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:24 am

Hi! I'm your friendly djinn. Make your wish and I'll grant it.

For example:

Somehobo replies,
I wish I had an unopened, fresh, cold beer sitting right in front of me.
A cold beer appears in front of you. You reach for it, and find it is encased in a block of solid glass, and the glass surrounding it is unopened.

Beware, I'm a very cruel djinn. Here's a thing to think about; if 'you wish' then the wish is ended with the sentence. Also, the djinn grants the wishes. Wink

Hijac... Discussion has been moved to https://wrathofdragons.forumotion.net/public-chat-f1/discussion-on-if-i-met-a-djinn-and-they-gave-me-1-wish-t19.htm
(The djinn went on a killing spree with the hijackers) If you wish to discuss the djinn's granting of wishes, do so there, and save yourself some typing. As the forum doesn't have a way to add a merge I can see, and I've already split hijacks off once, future hijacks hit the bin.
For clarification, roleplaying responses (what you would do after making the wish) may be posted here.

Wishes and Grantings...

lonewolf1221 askes of the djin, "i wish for a fluffy pillow to sit on"
Djinn - Your wish is granted! You receive a fluffy pillow to sit on, which is placed upon a three foot tall steel spike. You thought it was just a stand for the pillow, until you sat down...

-

Cyrus the Virus askes of the djinn, "i wish for my own personal bitch"
*poof*

The woman of your dreams appears before you, and as she begins to bow, a look of surprise overcomes her. Her face distorts, and she falls to her hands and knees. She sprouts a tail and begins changing into the most horrible looking dog you\'ve ever seen. She desparately tries to reach for your leg to support her, and her arm melds with your leg. In horror, you try to shake her away, but her change is complete. You are left with a foot that looks like this...

http://www.readingeagle.com/blog/paws/archives/ugliest-dog-3.jpg <-click it, G rated, and safe for work

...which is now your own personal bitch. Days later, the doctors confirm, it cannot be removed, and the transformation will slowly overtake your whole system.

drunkenpanda askes of the djinn, "I wish i had the means and resources to create my own fireworks..."
*poof*
You see unfold before you hundreds of pounds of chemicals mixed in the perfect mixtures for the largest, loudest explosions. To your left is white powders that you know produce the thickest smokes. To your right is pile upon pile and row upon row of preformed rocket tubes, and various types of paper wraps, all stacked upon kegs of propellant. Behind you are liquids in all types that you suddenly know every use of, from explosives to acceleratants. You realize, for a mile in every direction, the ground has become a field of pure gunpowder. All of the many thousands of pounds of explosive form a perfect circle around you.

You reach for a paper to begin making your first firecracker, and realize your fingers are now candles. You attempt to blow them out, and to your dismay, find they will not extinguish, no matter what you attempt. Looking down, you see you are on a small circle of rock, amid the sea of explosives, every digit, every toe, and at least you realize, you have become an ever-burning candelabra.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey asks of the djinn, "I wish for a nicer Djinn"
The djinn looks at the flying green monkey and smiles.
The djinn says, "I'm so sorry to have been so rude to you, I'd be more than happy to please you and fulfill your every desire. Alas, you seem to have run out of wishes."
As the djinn leave to find another victim, the flying green monkey doesn't notice the wicked smile return to the djinn's face.

Onoref asks of the djinn, "I wish to win the lottery so I can quit work!"
The djinn hands Onoref a lottery ticket. Onoref immediately drives to the lottery office to claim his prize, and is directed to the head office. He flies to the local airport, and takes a taxi to the offical lottery headquarters. A few gentlemen usher him into a small room, and ask him to wait while the funds are processed, and hand him some forms to fill out. Forms complete, the men then handcuff him to the table and leave. Perplexed, he notices the table is bolted in such as way as he cannot break free.

The door makes a click, then hisses briefly. It vaguely reminds him of an airlock from the movies. A voice over the hidden loudspeaks in the ceiling thank him for his contribution to the world, and notify him his family will be well rewarded. Green mist begins begins coming from the air ducts, and as he begins to drift off to eternal slumber, he thinks briefly, well, I hope the guys at work miss me..

For those who may want to read it, The Lottery is a very good short story

Last edited by Sin on Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:34 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofdragons.forumotion.net
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be...   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:38 am

i wish for a fluffy pillow to sit on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be...   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:00 pm

i wish for my own personal bitch

Last edited by Cyrus the Virus on Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be...   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:05 pm

lol lets see what he does 2 u Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be...   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:25 pm

I wish i had the means and resources to create my own fireworks...
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be...   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:38 pm

lol!

Last edited by lonewolf1221 on Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be...   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:41 pm

Sin wrote:

*poof*
You see unfold before you hundreds of pounds of chemicals mixed in the perfect mixtures for the largest, loudest explosions. To your left is white powders that you know produce the thickest smokes. To your right is pile upon pile and row upon row of preformed rocket tubes, and various types of paper wraps, all stacked upon kegs of propellant. Behind you are liquids in all types that you suddenly know every use of, from explosives to acceleratants. You realize, for a mile in every direction, the ground has become a field of pure gunpowder. All of the many thousands of pounds of explosive form a perfect circle around you.

You reach for a paper to begin making your first firecracker, and realize your fingers are now candles. You attempt to blow them out, and to your dismay, find they will not extinguish, no matter what you attempt. Looking down, you see you are on a small circle of rock, amid the sea of explosives, every digit, every toe, and at least you realize, you have become an ever-burning candelabra.

Wit the ecstatic glee of a small child on christmas morning I make a spectacular diving leap into the glorious pile, experiencing the blissful roar and flash of light.

BEST WISH EVER
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be...   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:50 am

I wish for a nicer Djinn Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be...   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:59 am

I wish to win the lottery so I can quit work! :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be...   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:57 am

I want 100'000'000'000'000 dollars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be...   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:25 am

Moromaster wrote:
I want 100'000'000'000'000 dollars
Can I get my money?
Back to top Go down
Brynhild

Brynhild

PostSubject: Re: If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be...   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:23 pm

I want world peace, please.
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be...   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:00 am

the dinjin is away at the moment when hes back im sure he will have fun being cruel to you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be...   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish, it would be...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WrathofDragons :: Public :: Spam-
Jump to: