WrathofDragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrathofDragons

The Wrath of Dragons is here to bring the wrath of the Dragons to uni 39. We have experienced every concept of Ogame: War, Trades, CRs, HoFs and peace. We want to take over this universe over by what ever means possible. We will protect everyone who joins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discussion On If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Discussion On   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion On If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish...   Discussion On   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:42 am

lonewolf1221 wrote:
i wish for a fluffy pillow to sit on
I'd eat it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish...   Discussion On   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:52 am

Can I point out your grammar mistake.

Djinn is plural, Djini is one.
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish...   Discussion On   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:04 am

Quote :

Quote :
lonewolf1221 wrote:
i wish for a fluffy pillow to sit on

I'd eat it.

you choke to death on the fluffyness so i sit on u
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish...   Discussion On   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:06 am

also OUCH affraid

thats a bad place for a pillow Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish...   Discussion On   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:22 am

djin /dʒɪn/
–noun, plural djins, (especially collectively) djin. Islam.
jinn.
Also, djinn, djin·ni /ˈdʒɪni/
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

jinn /dʒɪn/
–noun, plural jinns, (especially collectively) jinn. Islamic Mythology.
any of a class of spirits, lower than the angels, capable of appearing in human and animal forms and influencing humankind for either good or evil.
Also, jin·ni /dʒɪˈni, ˈdʒɪni/, djin, djinn, djinni, jin.
[Origin: 1675–85; pl. of Ar jinnī demon]

Its almost like moose (djinn). I saw a moose (djinn). I saw a stampede of moose (djinn). I saw a few mooses (djinns).
Oh, and as per the line "Also, djinn, djin·ni /ˈdʒɪni/", if I call it a moose (djinn), and you call it an elk (djini), doesn't mean its a different animal.

(If you want to argue moose/elk...
Quote :
Moose (Alces alces) is the North American name for the largest extant species in the deer family. The same animal is called the Elk in Europe.
)
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofdragons.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish...   Discussion On   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:42 am

Sin wrote:
djin /dʒɪn/
–noun, plural djins, (especially collectively) djin. Islam.
jinn.
Also, djinn, djin·ni /ˈdʒɪni/

jinn /dʒɪn/
–noun, plural jinns, (especially collectively) jinn. Islamic Mythology.
any of a class of spirits, lower than the angels, capable of appearing in human and animal forms and influencing humankind for either good or evil.
Also, jin·ni /dʒɪˈni, ˈdʒɪni/, djin, djinn, djinni, jin.
[Origin: 1675–85; pl. of Ar jinnī demon]

Its almost like moose (djinn). I saw a moose (djinn). I saw a stampede of moose (djinn). I saw a few mooses (djinns).
Oh, and as per the line "Also, djinn, djin·ni /ˈdʒɪni/", if I call it a moose (djinn), and you call it an elk (djini), doesn't mean its a different animal.

(If you want to argue moose/elk...
Quote :
Moose (Alces alces) is the North American name for the largest extant species in the deer family. The same animal is called the Elk in Europe.
)

Pfft, I was close. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish...   Discussion On   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:28 pm

PLEASE SPAM THIS THREAD REGARDING THE DJINN THING

As per how it works, you ask the djinn, it grants your wish. You don't grant it. It (me) does .
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish...   Discussion On   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:22 pm

I've played this type of game before but it was the next person to post corrupted the wish of the person above. It's called Corrupt a Wish. It is great because everyone gets to corrupt a wish. Maybe you should change your game into that game?
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish...   Discussion On   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:29 pm

oooooooor we could just make the corrupt a wish thread in the spam section

trust me i have spam games Wink
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish...   Discussion On   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:16 pm

by all means start a corrupt-a-wish (give basic rules at start)...

My game is more or less an avenue to let my creative juices flow, since I always need to come up with new and exciting ways to kill characters as a dungeon master in my D&D sessions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish...   Discussion On   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:58 pm

Could I be ranked one in OGame forever?
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish...   Discussion On   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:16 pm

Quote :
TheFlyingGreenMonkey asks of the djinn, "I wish for a nicer Djinn"
The djinn looks at the flying green monkey and smiles.
The djinn says, "I'm so sorry to have been so rude to you, I'd be more than happy to please you and fulfill your every desire. Alas, you seem to have run out of wishes."
As the djinn leave to find another victim, the flying green monkey doesn't notice the wicked smile return to the djinn's face.

Nothing bad happen to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish...   Discussion On   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:24 am

you wasted your one and only wish.

i wonder if someone will wish for more wishes ??
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish...   Discussion On   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:26 am

Atleast I didn't die or end up being tortured. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish...   Discussion On   If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion On If I met a Djinn, and they gave me 1 wish...
Page 1 of 1