WrathofDragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrathofDragons

The Wrath of Dragons is here to bring the wrath of the Dragons to uni 39. We have experienced every concept of Ogame: War, Trades, CRs, HoFs and peace. We want to take over this universe over by what ever means possible. We will protect everyone who joins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Game = 3 Word Story

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Forum Game = 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Forum Game = 3 Word Story   Forum Game = 3 Word Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:02 am

The objective of this game is to made a story.Each member will contribute to the story by posting 3 words.Each member needs to recopy the previous sentences when adding the words.Thanks.

I start :

It was a
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game = 3 Word Story   Forum Game = 3 Word Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:29 am

big fat guy
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game = 3 Word Story   Forum Game = 3 Word Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:16 am

in a tutu
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofdragons.forumotion.net
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game = 3 Word Story   Forum Game = 3 Word Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:37 am

with some big
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game = 3 Word Story   Forum Game = 3 Word Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:55 am

lonewolf1221 wrote:
with some big
Fat hairy legs.
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game = 3 Word Story   Forum Game = 3 Word Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:16 pm

It was a big fat guy in a tutu with some big Fat hairy legs. The first thing

note: from now on please copy the text of the previous person so as to build up the story
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game = 3 Word Story   Forum Game = 3 Word Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:51 pm

t was a big fat guy in a tutu with some big Fat hairy legs. The first thing that I saw
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game = 3 Word Story   Forum Game = 3 Word Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:03 pm

it was a big fat guy in a tutu with some big Fat hairy legs. The first thing that I saw was the worlds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game = 3 Word Story   Forum Game = 3 Word Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:20 pm

it was a big fat guy in a tutu with some big Fat hairy legs. The first thing that I saw was the worlds ugliest and scariest
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game = 3 Word Story   Forum Game = 3 Word Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:24 pm

It was a big fat guy in a tutu with some big Fat hairy legs. The first thing that I saw was the worlds ugliest and scariest poodle. It had
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game = 3 Word Story   Forum Game = 3 Word Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:26 pm

it was a big fat guy in a tutu with some big Fat hairy legs. The first thing that I saw was the worlds ugliest and scariest poodle. It had a large hairy
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game = 3 Word Story   Forum Game = 3 Word Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:40 pm

it was a big fat guy in a tutu with some big Fat hairy legs. The first thing that I saw was the worlds ugliest and scariest poodle. It had a large hairy doorknob attached to
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game = 3 Word Story   Forum Game = 3 Word Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:43 pm

it was a big fat guy in a tutu with some big Fat hairy legs. The first thing that I saw was the worlds ugliest and scariest poodle. It had a large hairy doorknob attached to its man bits
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game = 3 Word Story   Forum Game = 3 Word Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:16 pm

it was a big fat guy in a tutu with some big Fat hairy legs. The first thing that I saw was the worlds ugliest and scariest poodle. It had a large hairy doorknob attached to its man bits which it kept
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game = 3 Word Story   Forum Game = 3 Word Story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:46 pm

it was a big fat guy in a tutu with some big Fat hairy legs. The first thing that I saw was the worlds ugliest and scariest poodle. It had a large hairy doorknob attached to its man bits which it kept, hidden from sight
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game = 3 Word Story   Forum Game = 3 Word Story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:10 am

it was a big fat guy in a tutu with some big Fat hairy legs. The first thing that I saw was the worlds ugliest and scariest poodle. It had a large hairy doorknob attached to its man bits which it kept, hidden from sight with large pink
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game = 3 Word Story   Forum Game = 3 Word Story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:37 am

it was a big fat guy in a tutu with some big Fat hairy legs. The first thing that I saw was the worlds ugliest and scariest poodle. It had a large hairy doorknob attached to its man bits which it kept, hidden from sight with large pink bows. I wondered
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game = 3 Word Story   Forum Game = 3 Word Story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:39 am

it was a big fat guy in a tutu with some big Fat hairy legs. The first thing that I saw was the worlds ugliest and scariest poodle. It had a large hairy doorknob attached to its man bits which it kept, hidden from sight with large pink bows. I wondered if it can
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game = 3 Word Story   Forum Game = 3 Word Story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:40 am

it was a big fat guy in a tutu with some big Fat hairy legs. The first thing that I saw was the worlds ugliest and scariest poodle. It had a large hairy doorknob attached to its man bits which it kept, hidden from sight with large pink bows. I wondered if it can make this story
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game = 3 Word Story   Forum Game = 3 Word Story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:11 am

it was a big fat guy in a tutu with some big Fat hairy legs. The first thing that I saw was the worlds ugliest and scariest poodle. It had a large hairy doorknob attached to its man bits which it kept, hidden from sight with large pink bows. I wondered if it can make this story make any sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game = 3 Word Story   Forum Game = 3 Word Story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:07 am

it was a big fat guy in a tutu with some big Fat hairy legs. The first thing that I saw was the worlds ugliest and scariest poodle. It had a large hairy doorknob attached to its man bits which it kept, hidden from sight with large pink bows. I wondered if it can make this story make any sense in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game = 3 Word Story   Forum Game = 3 Word Story Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:41 am

it was a big fat guy in a tutu with some big Fat hairy legs. The first thing that I saw was the worlds ugliest and scariest poodle. It had a large hairy doorknob attached to its man bits which it kept, hidden from sight with large pink bows. I wondered if it can make this story make any sense in the future. That's The End
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game = 3 Word Story   Forum Game = 3 Word Story Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:58 am

it was a big fat guy in a tutu with some big Fat hairy legs. The first thing that I saw was the worlds ugliest and scariest poodle. It had a large hairy doorknob attached to its man bits which it kept, hidden from sight with large pink bows. I wondered if it can make this story make any sense in the future. That's The End of jimmy’s Olympic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game = 3 Word Story   Forum Game = 3 Word Story Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:55 pm

it was a big fat guy in a tutu with some big Fat hairy legs. The first thing that I saw was the worlds ugliest and scariest poodle. It had a large hairy doorknob attached to its man bits which it kept, hidden from sight with large pink bows. I wondered if it can make this story make any sense in the future. That's The End of jimmy’s Olympic Phailing of life

Last edited by Moromaster on Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 3 word, sorry. Heh.)
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game = 3 Word Story   Forum Game = 3 Word Story Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:06 pm

its called THREE word story not one word plz edit your post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game = 3 Word Story   Forum Game = 3 Word Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Game = 3 Word Story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next