WrathofDragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrathofDragons

The Wrath of Dragons is here to bring the wrath of the Dragons to uni 39. We have experienced every concept of Ogame: War, Trades, CRs, HoFs and peace. We want to take over this universe over by what ever means possible. We will protect everyone who joins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tavern ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

The Tavern ;) Empty
PostSubject: The Tavern ;)   The Tavern ;) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:11 pm

lonewolf completes construction of the pub and puts up the welcome sign it reads:

A big hello to all and welcome to The Wrath of Dragons very own endless RPG pub. All drinks are on the house and there is no age restrictions... the young whippersnappers need the nectar of the gods as much as us so ignore all signs about not serving minors (i had to put them up to please the council). And the most important rule is to have fun!!

lone then sits down after all his hard work with a nice cold pint and waits for the first customer
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

The Tavern ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tavern ;)   The Tavern ;) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:37 pm

TFGM walks into the bar. "You know I hate Bar/Tavern/Hotel RPs didn't you?" he asked shaking his head sadly.
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

The Tavern ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tavern ;)   The Tavern ;) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:13 am

lone looks at this strange green creature and says ''no i didn’t its duly noted and if u dont like it you cant have anything to drink''
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

The Tavern ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tavern ;)   The Tavern ;) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:36 am

"Find by me. I support a drug, allocahal free life," said TFGM. He looked at the talking wolf and shock his head and then he flead.
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

The Tavern ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tavern ;)   The Tavern ;) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:37 am

slightly perplexed by this i decide to do nothing and wait for more friendly customers
Back to top Go down

The Tavern ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tavern ;)   The Tavern ;) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:12 am

lonewolf1221 wrote:
slightly perplexed by this i decide to do nothing and wait for more friendly customers

Moromaster comes in, trys to burn down the Tavern as they make crappy RPs.
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

The Tavern ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tavern ;)   The Tavern ;) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:19 am

:O

moroaster didnt see the fire proof warnings on the walls and only succeeds in setting him self on fire Very Happy
running out of the pub screaming like a little girl
Back to top Go down

The Tavern ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tavern ;)   The Tavern ;) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:22 am

Razz

But it was a clone, so Moromaster didn't actually get hurt.
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

The Tavern ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tavern ;)   The Tavern ;) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:26 am

very creative -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Tavern ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tavern ;)   The Tavern ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tavern ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WrathofDragons :: Public :: Spam-
Jump to: