WrathofDragons

The Wrath of Dragons is here to bring the wrath of the Dragons to uni 39. We have experienced every concept of Ogame: War, Trades, CRs, HoFs and peace. We want to take over this universe over by what ever means possible. We will protect everyone who joins
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Artist and Author for Hire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2008-07-29
Age : 38
Location : Early 1's

PostSubject: Artist and Author for Hire   Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:18 pm

Ask, I might get around to you. I've done some things in the past, own a legit copy of Photoshop, and live at my computer. I am really busy with a billion and one things, so if it gets done really quick, good, if not, well, it should get done eventually. However, any people I take commissions for will be completed.

Now, to do this, I have to institute a list. I'm only going to take four people's commissions at a time. This doesn't mean if I have four, don't ask. This thread is the sign up sheet, and will be taken in order received. The four on the commission list will definitely get completed work.







Completed works...

lonewolf1221 - "a nice wolf themed sig"

...and a second, similar style to Moromaster (he said his is better, so I made one similar to compare)...

you said try a meaner one so here ya go!

Please download and save somewhere. If you want it tweaked, ask!

Dialga

_________________
-Sin



Last edited by Sin on Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:16 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wrathofdragons.forumotion.net
lonewolf1221

avatar

Posts : 684
Join date : 2008-07-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Artist and Author for Hire   Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:32 pm

hey sin i would like a nice wolf themed sig when you get time


- thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Artist and Author for Hire   Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:00 am

Sin wrote:
Ask, I might get around to you. I've done some things in the past, own a legit copy of Photoshop, and live at my computer. I am really busy with a billion and one things, so if it gets done really quick, good, if not, well, it should get done eventually. However, any people I take commissions for will be completed.

Now, to do this, I have to institute a list. I'm only going to take four people's commissions at a time. This doesn't mean if I have four, don't ask. This thread is the sign up sheet, and will be taken in order received. The four on the commission list will definitely get completed work.

  • lonewolf1221 - a nice wolf themed sig




Why? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Artist and Author for Hire   Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:41 am

Moromaster wrote:
Sin wrote:
Ask, I might get around to you. I've done some things in the past, own a legit copy of Photoshop, and live at my computer. I am really busy with a billion and one things, so if it gets done really quick, good, if not, well, it should get done eventually. However, any people I take commissions for will be completed.

Now, to do this, I have to institute a list. I'm only going to take four people's commissions at a time. This doesn't mean if I have four, don't ask. This thread is the sign up sheet, and will be taken in order received. The four on the commission list will definitely get completed work.

  • lonewolf1221 - a nice wolf themed sig




Why? Shocked

Why not?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Artist and Author for Hire   Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:01 am

Onoref wrote:
Moromaster wrote:
Sin wrote:
Ask, I might get around to you. I've done some things in the past, own a legit copy of Photoshop, and live at my computer. I am really busy with a billion and one things, so if it gets done really quick, good, if not, well, it should get done eventually. However, any people I take commissions for will be completed.

Now, to do this, I have to institute a list. I'm only going to take four people's commissions at a time. This doesn't mean if I have four, don't ask. This thread is the sign up sheet, and will be taken in order received. The four on the commission list will definitely get completed work.

  • lonewolf1221 - a nice wolf themed sig




Why? Shocked

Why not?
Because it's 700$ lol!
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2008-07-29
Age : 38
Location : Early 1's

PostSubject: Re: Artist and Author for Hire   Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:38 am

Moromaster wrote:
Onoref wrote:
Moromaster wrote:
Sin wrote:
Ask, I might get around to you. I've done some things in the past, own a legit copy of Photoshop, and live at my computer. I am really busy with a billion and one things, so if it gets done really quick, good, if not, well, it should get done eventually. However, any people I take commissions for will be completed.

Now, to do this, I have to institute a list. I'm only going to take four people's commissions at a time. This doesn't mean if I have four, don't ask. This thread is the sign up sheet, and will be taken in order received. The four on the commission list will definitely get completed work.

  • lonewolf1221 - a nice wolf themed sig




Why? Shocked

Why not?
Because it's 700$ lol!

You TOO can own it legitimately for only $150, if you have a student id. Just click on this response, and you'll see how.

_________________
-Sin

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wrathofdragons.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Artist and Author for Hire   

Back to top Go down
 
Artist and Author for Hire
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Dark Water Rising by Mariana Hale
» Arena Book: Lange_2011. Author: Evgeny Timoshchuk (Russia, Moskva)
» SCCT Book Super League I is already over !
» GNUchess 5.08 (author: Chua Kong-Sian/Stuart Cracraft)
» Philou 3.50 - chess engin (Author - Philippe Gailhac)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WrathofDragons :: Public :: Media-
Jump to: