WrathofDragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrathofDragons

The Wrath of Dragons is here to bring the wrath of the Dragons to uni 39. We have experienced every concept of Ogame: War, Trades, CRs, HoFs and peace. We want to take over this universe over by what ever means possible. We will protect everyone who joins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jokes, Jokes everywhere a joke!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

Jokes, Jokes everywhere a joke! Empty
PostSubject: Jokes, Jokes everywhere a joke!   Jokes, Jokes everywhere a joke! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:39 pm

This topic is where you put all the jokes that made you laugh Very Happy . Blonde, Pirate, Momma it dosn't matter as long as it is funny and in good humer.

RULES
(Because theres always someone who takes them to far Sad )

1.) Stick to Alliance rules
2.) I'll execpt some caussing but bleep out most of the word "ex: a**" We all know what that means but its been bleeped
3.) No hurtful jokes......
4.) I have the right to change, add, or subtract any rule.
5.) If a joke is taken to far, me, or any of forum admins may give warnings and ask you to take it down or the admins might take it down(( I don't know there powers but I know their powers are GREAT!))
6.) Enjoy this topic!
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Jokes, Jokes everywhere a joke!   Jokes, Jokes everywhere a joke! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:42 pm

Setup: How do you get a one arm blonde down from a tree?
Punch line: Wave

Setup: Your momma so fat
Punchline: When God said let there be light he asked her to move!
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Jokes, Jokes everywhere a joke!   Jokes, Jokes everywhere a joke! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:16 am

lol

(ok this one is so bad it has to be good Very Happy)

what do you call a sheep on a trampoline?

a woolly jumper Laughing
Back to top Go down
Brynhild

Brynhild

PostSubject: Re: Jokes, Jokes everywhere a joke!   Jokes, Jokes everywhere a joke! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:38 am

Omg, I can't do much more damage than has already been done. Bad joke here I come:

The blonde decided hunting sounded fun, so she talked with her friend about going to the forest. He suggested she take the dog with her and she thought it was a wonderful idea. So the weekend came and she set out in the morning, dog with her and all. In the evening she came home, looking completely exhausted, whereupon her friend asked whether she caught any birdybirdies. She looked very sad, said no and explained to him, although she really did her best she couldn't throw the dog as high up as she wanted.
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Jokes, Jokes everywhere a joke!   Jokes, Jokes everywhere a joke! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:52 pm

Will heres a red neck blonde joke, hope you enjoy Very Happy

Okay there are three women. A blonde, a brunette and a red head. The brunette goes out hunting and comes back with a huge buck. The other two girls asked her how she got him. The brunette replys I saw tracks, I followed tracks, I got buck.

So the red head goes out and comes back with a huge doe. The blonde asks her how did she get it. The red head replys I saw tracks, I followed tracks, I got doe.

So the blonde goes out and comes back in a cask and bandages. The other two girls ask what happen. The blonde replys I saw tracks, I followed tracks I got hit by a train.
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Jokes, Jokes everywhere a joke!   Jokes, Jokes everywhere a joke! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:16 pm

What do you get if you line up a hundred blondes ear to ear?

A wind tunnel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Jokes, Jokes everywhere a joke!   Jokes, Jokes everywhere a joke! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:54 am

lool howmany irsh men does it take to put a screw in a wall ??

1 to hold the screw 999 to turn the wall
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Jokes, Jokes everywhere a joke!   Jokes, Jokes everywhere a joke! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:41 am

Good one lone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jokes, Jokes everywhere a joke!   Jokes, Jokes everywhere a joke! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jokes, Jokes everywhere a joke!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WrathofDragons :: Public :: Spam-
Jump to: