WrathofDragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrathofDragons

The Wrath of Dragons is here to bring the wrath of the Dragons to uni 39. We have experienced every concept of Ogame: War, Trades, CRs, HoFs and peace. We want to take over this universe over by what ever means possible. We will protect everyone who joins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PVV vs. Everyone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PVV vs. Everyone? Empty
PostSubject: PVV vs. Everyone?   PVV vs. Everyone? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:42 pm

I just took a look at the Diplo section on the Uni39 Forum and I just see alot of PPV vs [insert random alliance here]. Anyone knows the story?
Back to top Go down

PVV vs. Everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVV vs. Everyone?   PVV vs. Everyone? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:03 pm

Apparently they are going around causing a lot of trouble on the forums. Accusations have ranged from racial slurs to straight flaming. This makes some of the war threads very entertaining to read but also annoying. That is as much as I know.
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PVV vs. Everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVV vs. Everyone?   PVV vs. Everyone? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:17 pm

I've always wanted a war with more than two alliances in it. Also want a war with more than one side to it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PVV vs. Everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVV vs. Everyone?   PVV vs. Everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:32 am

well this is brillint, exactly the sort of thig weve been looking for

if i included WoD in thiswar would you approve Question
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PVV vs. Everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVV vs. Everyone?   PVV vs. Everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:04 pm

I don't think the wars will last that much longer but I would agree to it Twisted Evil . I also still like the idea of one day us and our allies attacking some top alliances Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PVV vs. Everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVV vs. Everyone?   PVV vs. Everyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PVV vs. Everyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WrathofDragons :: Public :: Public Chat-
Jump to: