WrathofDragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrathofDragons

The Wrath of Dragons is here to bring the wrath of the Dragons to uni 39. We have experienced every concept of Ogame: War, Trades, CRs, HoFs and peace. We want to take over this universe over by what ever means possible. We will protect everyone who joins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Games(on other sites) DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

Games(on other sites)    DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD Empty
PostSubject: Games(on other sites) DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD   Games(on other sites)    DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:17 pm

You know those nice little flash games that you spend all your time when your at work or school. Well share the best, funnest or just interesting ones here.

Put the link then a little summary or why you like it. None of the "You need to cexz thz one out its the koolezt," crap, okay?
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Games(on other sites) DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD   Games(on other sites)    DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:22 pm

Okay I'll start this out with this,

http://www.travelpod.com/traveler-iq?3255=7af9
Its a cool geography quiz game. It gives you a location and you have to click it on a world map. The first few levels are easy but it gets hard fast.
It gets Very Happy Very Happy Smile out of 5(( Smile is a half))

And this one is addictive if you like to build things or like puzzels,

http://www.onemorelevel.com/game/fantastic_contraption
You thought getting things from location A to B was easy? Well it is on most of the levels but on the harder ones you have to really think or be creative to make a contraption to carry, drag, push, or throw the red object into location B.
It gets Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy out of 5
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Games(on other sites) DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD   Games(on other sites)    DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:48 am

OMG TFGM i love your game lol im gona be playing that for ages

i like www.towerdefence.biz most of the games on there are ok
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Games(on other sites) DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD   Games(on other sites)    DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:55 am

Yeah I like TD games too. So lone did you make anything interesting in that game you want to show off?
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Games(on other sites) DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD   Games(on other sites)    DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:49 am

lol nope i havent saved any. good game though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Games(on other sites) DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD   Games(on other sites)    DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:17 am

Faster Space Simulation Game : Http://evo.censtudios.com
Back to top Go down
Brynhild

Brynhild

PostSubject: Re: Games(on other sites) DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD   Games(on other sites)    DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:10 pm

I didn't even read the posts in this thread - don't, I repeat do not ever, tempt me to read it, because I can't get hooked to more games, please.
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Games(on other sites) DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD   Games(on other sites)    DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:11 pm

lol ok so shall i re-title this place ''BRYNHILD KEEP OUT!!'' ?
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Games(on other sites) DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD   Games(on other sites)    DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:52 pm

I've played that faster space siminlator before, I didn't like the design of it much, but if you like fast then its your cup of tea.

Heres another game, I'm ranked 18 on high scores Wink

http://www.onemorelevel.com/game/air_battle
Back to top Go down
Brynhild

Brynhild

PostSubject: Re: Games(on other sites) DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD   Games(on other sites)    DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:21 am

Oh crap, I just had to sneak a peek. Curious curious curious - d**n curiosity!
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Games(on other sites) DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD   Games(on other sites)    DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:49 pm

Heres one of my favorite TD games.

http://www.towerdefence.net/games-70-Gem_Tower_Defence.php
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Games(on other sites) DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD   Games(on other sites)    DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:14 pm

This one is a epic tower/figting flash game. I give it a 10/10 Very Happy
http://www.onemorelevel.com/game/towering_forever
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Games(on other sites) DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD   Games(on other sites)    DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:17 am

Have you ever wondered if you could survive a zombie attack? Of course you have! Heres a cool quiz/flash that will test you.

Well it might not be a game but it is a flash and It is fun so here it is again!

http://www.newsandentertainment.com/zfzombiequiz.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Games(on other sites) DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD   Games(on other sites)    DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:35 am

ok here is my favourite game is verry adictive and lots of game on this website, this is what i do moust time of my time except ogame
http://www.hackthissite.org try it
it is about hacking but not like the orther online hacking games Smile this has some real missions as well, not just some fictionary ones Smile Wink it is great and + you learn something extra out of it Smile
i recomend it for all ages Smile exept for script kiddis you guys stay away =))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Games(on other sites) DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD   Games(on other sites)    DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:23 pm

TheFlyingGreenMonkey wrote:
Have you ever wondered if you could survive a zombie attack? Of course you have! Heres a cool quiz/flash that will test you.

Well it might not be a game but it is a flash and It is fun so here it is again!

http://www.newsandentertainment.com/zfzombiequiz.html

i got Z+ rank at the zombie game without liying Very Happy from first time Very Happy
they said that only a nuclear holocaust could erase me from the face of the earth and zombies don't stand a chance Smile)
nice game
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Games(on other sites) DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD   Games(on other sites)    DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:24 am

I got the same score Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Games(on other sites) DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD   Games(on other sites)    DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:42 am

i like hack this site its quite good so far i managed to get up to level 5 on the basic missions need to learn some java scripting now Razz

anyone else have a look at that ?
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Games(on other sites) DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD   Games(on other sites)    DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:38 pm

I don't know how to hack.
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Games(on other sites) DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD   Games(on other sites)    DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:49 am

nor do i lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games(on other sites) DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD   Games(on other sites)    DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games(on other sites) DONT COME IN HERE IF YOU ARE BRYNHILD
Page 1 of 1