WrathofDragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrathofDragons

The Wrath of Dragons is here to bring the wrath of the Dragons to uni 39. We have experienced every concept of Ogame: War, Trades, CRs, HoFs and peace. We want to take over this universe over by what ever means possible. We will protect everyone who joins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

whats that film?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

whats that film? Empty
PostSubject: whats that film?   whats that film? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:11 pm

okay this section is just for you to name some good films u seen a little discription would be nice but just the name is enough Very Happy
Back to top Go down

whats that film? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats that film?   whats that film? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:34 pm

hmm

i didnt see this yet but i think Hancock my friend saw it and taught it was good

so i will see that

and i rate ironman a 7/10

mainly it was kiddish

so yeah

Wanted is good to looks like it is filled with action

Hulk suckes like hell

and so far that is what i remember
Back to top Go down

whats that film? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats that film?   whats that film? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:31 pm

Watched Shawshank Redemption recently. That is a superb film. I would also recommend wither Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels or Snatch. They are both essentially the same but are both very amusing. Thats all for now. Later on i will post movies as I come across them.
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

whats that film? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats that film?   whats that film? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:49 pm

Wall-e

It gets a 10/10. Its a funny little moive about a robot trashcompacter type thing that finds love. Its humor will make you laugh, It's looks will make you gasp and its cuteness will make you Aawwwww.

Ironman

It gets a 10/10. Its action packed and sticks up to fanboy expectations(My friends are nerds). In my opinion it is the best super hero movie I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down

whats that film? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats that film?   whats that film? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:26 am

Watched the Naruto movie, pretty good. 5/12/10
Back to top Go down

whats that film? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats that film?   whats that film? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:15 am

The Latest Shippuden Movie?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

whats that film? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats that film?   whats that film? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats that film?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WrathofDragons :: Public :: Spam-
Jump to: