WrathofDragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrathofDragons

The Wrath of Dragons is here to bring the wrath of the Dragons to uni 39. We have experienced every concept of Ogame: War, Trades, CRs, HoFs and peace. We want to take over this universe over by what ever means possible. We will protect everyone who joins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corrupt a Wish

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:42 pm

How this one works is you tell everybody a wish that you have and the next peson grants that wish but corrupts it at the same time.

Example
Person 1- I wish that I could get straight A's.

Person 2- POOF! You have straight A's, but your teachers find you so smart that you are transferred to a new school where you know nobody!
I wish I could have a dog.

Person 3- SHAZAM! You have a dog, but it dies the day after you get it.
I wish I could be a faster runner.

Etc.

I hold all rights to at anytime change or add a rule.
Follow Alliance rules.
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:43 pm

Okay I'll start this bad boy off,

I wish I had a million dollars.
Back to top Go down

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:03 pm

You receive one million dollars from an anonymous donor.

However what you do not know is that the money was stolen from Colombian drug lords and in you are mistaken for the thief. This results in you being murdered as you sleep.

I wish I had eternal happiness.
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:17 pm

((Good job Panda!))

Bam! You now have eternal hapaness. Your so happy you annoy everyone esle so much that they put you on a deserted island were you spend the rest of your days alone. But hey your still happy Very Happy

I wish I had a hamburger.

Last edited by TheFlyingGreenMonkey on Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors)
Back to top Go down

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:30 pm

Quote :
I wish I had a hamburger.

poof a guy from McDonalds comes to your house acciedentally(seems that he mistaken your house for your neighbors)

and except of getting a hamburger

you get the meal

but no fries and ketchup

enjoy!!

Cyrus wishes he could read the rules of the games. -Sin

Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:08 pm

!!!!POOF!!! a big book of rules plops in to cyrus's lap..............after reading the rules he finds that rule 14865.b-76 states ''all members called cyrus may not post EVER''

i wish i had a spoon !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:50 pm

*poof*
your fingers turn into a set of old, rusted tableware

I wish for the human race to be altered to be cat-people as depicted through the Vah Shir race of Everquest.
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofdragons.forumotion.net

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:13 pm

The human race is turned into cat people, but you yourself are turned into a mouse. You spend the rest of your life running in fear from friends and family.

I wish I had a comfier bed.
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:35 pm

Kazam! You have the world's comfiest bed. Its so comfy you never leave it. All you do is lay on it. A month later your friends get worry and check in on you to find you died of dehydration because you couldn't leave your comfy bed.

I wish for everyone to look at the sigs I made.
Back to top Go down

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:45 am

Everyone looks at your sigs, but they're so terrible that their eyes explode. Killing you in the explosion.

I want to have a friendly Dragon that does everything I say. Also, everyone must love him, but not more then me!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:19 pm

mekalekahimekahinyho!

You have a pet dragon that does everything you say. It is only 1/2 inch tall, blind, missing a leg, wings are in-grown, and breathes small poofs of dust, and bones are so decalcified that when you try to offer it help to move, you break every bone in its body.

I wish that that the entire world were to take on the setting in the Japanese animation series called "Ghost in the Shell:Stand Alone Complex".
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:14 pm

poof!! the entire world takes on the setting in the Japanese animation series called "Ghost in the Shell:Stand Alone Complex". Unfortunately you die 33seconds after this happens from a strange untraceable fast acting poison.

i wish to have the worlds most expensive car without spending a dime
Back to top Go down

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm

poof! you get worlds most expensive car without spending a dime. The next day you see a car (just like yours) on the news, crashed into a tree by a drink driver then when u step outside to go to work you see your car and the tree together boom. bom

I wish i had pet Vampires Razz
Back to top Go down

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:28 am

You get a pet Vampire, but it kills you 30 seconds after you get it. Drinking your blood.

I want my very own tree.
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:05 am

you grow your very own tree one day your taking a nap under your lovely tree and one of the huge branches comes crashing down squashing you flat.

i wish i had a bouncy castle
Back to top Go down

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:28 pm

havent you got the arthurs castle ? with time your castle maids are gonna kill you when you are asleep.

i wish i had a cup Smile

[ Sorry for english ]
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:16 pm

Two girls appear and hand you a cup filled with feces, and when you try to throw it down, you realize it is permanently glued to your hand. When you try to dump it out, you find it is a never ending fountain of the same vile stuff.

I wish I could enjoy a pan galactic gargle blaster at Milliway's with Ford Prefect.
Back to top Go down
Brynhild

Brynhild

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:14 pm

Poof, you enjoy a pan galactic gargle blaster at Milliway's with Ford Prefect, but as there was a soul of a dead Hiker in the Fallian marsh gas, you'll have a split personality until the day you die.

I wish I could fly.
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:08 am

you jump off of the Eiffel tower(spelling?)and fly...........for all of 5 seconds………. as you hurtle to earth you regret not thinking the plan out in more depth..........................SPLAT!
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:00 pm

Will since lone forgot to make a wish I take his turn

I wish that our allinace will become the strongest!
Back to top Go down
sasori3

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:21 pm

we became the strongest alliance in the world but them sasori decide to leave and the alliance fell last place

i wish to be love
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:47 pm

BaZam! All the alliance member fall in love with you sasori. But each member grows jealous of sharing you with the other members so you are found one night with 12 daggers in your back and 12 roses around your bloody corpse.

I wish people would post more in the forum Wink
Back to top Go down
Brynhild

Brynhild

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:44 am

(oh dear, TFGM, that was bloody!!!)

Kaboom! That was the internet crashing due to overload in WoD forum and then the world would go completely bonkers and there would be mass chaos like in the latest Die Hard.

I wish... I wish I could shrink stuff in my new closet, because I've got too many things in it (like in Harry Potter, think of Hermione's bag).
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:45 pm

Zamalama! Your anything that goes into your closet instantly shrinks. But you forget one day and you go into it for some reason. You instantly shrink. You panic and run out of the closet in hopes to grow back to normal. But sadly the shrinking spell works differently on living things and you never become normal. You end up in a circus as the modern thumbalena.

I wish Robert Jordan was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrupt a Wish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WrathofDragons :: Public :: Spam-
Jump to: