WrathofDragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrathofDragons

The Wrath of Dragons is here to bring the wrath of the Dragons to uni 39. We have experienced every concept of Ogame: War, Trades, CRs, HoFs and peace. We want to take over this universe over by what ever means possible. We will protect everyone who joins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Description of Members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Description of Members Empty
PostSubject: Description of Members   Description of Members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:07 am

Here we,members of WoD describe ourselves in short paragraphs.

Status: Active Everyday in game and in forum,appreciate new members and activity.

Description: Well..huh...I`m just a simple man having few friends although i`m very friendly...Dark Brown eyed,Black Haired,having two arms,two legs,one head,one brain(damaged...lol),living in mauritius (a small paradise island with a pig-headed population) , i`m an addict of animes and mangas...Guitar and music are my interests...Martial arts and japan are also my interests...Badminton is my main sport...I listen to mainly metal music but for the moment i`m not so addicted to metal...i`m more interested to old rock like The Eagles,Zeppelin,Floyd,The Who...I also listen to meditative music as i like meditating alone at night...believe me or not,i don`t care...My two main languages : French and English...Some of you will know me as Darth Vader28,others demonic angel or hollow hearted angel or my name,lekh...

Hobbies: Ogame , Online RPGs , Ps2 , Programming , Watching Movies , Web, Watching Animes , Playing Guitar ,Listening to Music,Sports
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Description of Members   Description of Members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:26 am

I'm either this guy Description of Members OgamebannerSig-3

or this guy Description of Members OgamebannerSig7

or maybe both Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Description of Members   Description of Members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:00 pm

TheFlyingGreenMonkey wrote:
I'm either this guy Description of Members OgamebannerSig-3

or this guy Description of Members OgamebannerSig7

or maybe both Twisted Evil

ARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Description of Members   Description of Members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:23 pm

I could do a story for both of them Very Happy . Well I'm a college freshmen who is so awesome he has to take antiawesome meds......JK
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Description of Members   Description of Members Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:16 pm

yeah the meds are coz hes crazy
Back to top Go down
Brynhild

Brynhild

PostSubject: New recruit, big mistake   Description of Members Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:58 am

After getting a warm response from lonewolf1221 in circular, I guess I should announce that I apparently made a mistake regarding circular policy. Sorry guys, wasn't my intention to spam in any way. I also would like to add that I am fairly intelligent, so perhaps it would be possible to shout after the second same mistake only?
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Description of Members   Description of Members Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:54 pm

sorry if i was a little snappy it was just bugging me that people still use cics even though we have repeatedly said to use the forum anyways welcome to the alliance brynhild i promise im normally very nice Wink
Back to top Go down
Brynhild

Brynhild

PostSubject: Re: Description of Members   Description of Members Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:06 am

Oh never mind, I'm not in the habit of being sour forever, but it was nice to find out the true cause of your little outburst Smile I sure can understand why circulars should have a special status.

Ok, moving on. Short presentation of Brynhild:
- apparently no Dragon recruit anymore (yey!)
- 29 (30 in a few days though, blargh!)
- study medicine (love it)
- live in Denmark (like it but miss home, Finland, at times)
- normally very nice to people (but this teocracy character (alliance W.P.) is beginning to truly piss me off already, first he raids me then sends an espionage ship to my dear homeworld again, so he really needs to be punished at some point and learn a lesson or two even!!!)

Back to business, got some defence to work on. Glad to be here and hope I can be of assistance soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Description of Members   Description of Members Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:14 am

I`ll be soon moving to Zambia Sad...May be i won`t have Internet access for some weeks...I`ll let you know Asap...
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Description of Members   Description of Members Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:14 pm

noo!! i dearest vader will be moveing!.

also how comes ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Description of Members   Description of Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Description of Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WrathofDragons :: Public :: Spam-
Jump to: