WrathofDragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrathofDragons

The Wrath of Dragons is here to bring the wrath of the Dragons to uni 39. We have experienced every concept of Ogame: War, Trades, CRs, HoFs and peace. We want to take over this universe over by what ever means possible. We will protect everyone who joins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Signature and avatar test

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Signature and avatar test Empty
PostSubject: Signature and avatar test   Signature and avatar test Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:47 pm

It's the spam section, right? Razz

I know I basicly got all my juice from Matrix but I'm a big photoshop noob so I'm trying to work with something here and this is the first thing I got out of it Wink
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Signature and avatar test   Signature and avatar test Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:23 pm

i think we need a GRFX section if people are gona do things with sigs and stuff Very Happy

sin can we have one please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signature and avatar test   Signature and avatar test Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:55 pm

lonewolf1221 wrote:
i think we need a GRFX section if people are gona do things with sigs and stuff Very Happy

sin can we have one please?
I quite like mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signature and avatar test   Signature and avatar test Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:07 pm

I am a very big fan of my avatar mostly because I took the picture. I have lots of pictures to work with, and i am planning on having someone from the ogame boards fan art section to make me a new sig to match it as well.
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Signature and avatar test   Signature and avatar test Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:26 pm

Well I've mention this before that I'm Upper Lowwer Class so I'm to poor to afford photo shop but I do have paint and a funny/creative personality so heres two sigs I made Very Happy

Signature and avatar test OgamebannerSig-3

Signature and avatar test OgamebannerSig7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signature and avatar test   Signature and avatar test Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:01 am

That is some impressive paint work there TFGM. Kudos to you.
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Signature and avatar test   Signature and avatar test Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:07 am

Thanks you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signature and avatar test   Signature and avatar test Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:27 am

TheFlyingGreenMonkey wrote:
Well I've mention this before that I'm Upper Lowwer Class so I'm to poor to afford photo shop but I do have paint and a funny/creative personality so heres two sigs I made Very Happy

Signature and avatar test OgamebannerSig-3

Signature and avatar test OgamebannerSig7

Get Paint.net. It's 888888888888888888888888888888 times better then MS paint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signature and avatar test   Signature and avatar test Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:51 am

i like my avatar and the signature
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Signature and avatar test   Signature and avatar test Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:57 am

you dont have a sig :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signature and avatar test   Signature and avatar test Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signature and avatar test
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WrathofDragons :: Public :: Spam-
Jump to: