WrathofDragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrathofDragons

The Wrath of Dragons is here to bring the wrath of the Dragons to uni 39. We have experienced every concept of Ogame: War, Trades, CRs, HoFs and peace. We want to take over this universe over by what ever means possible. We will protect everyone who joins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Artist and Author for Hire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sin
Admin
Sin

Artist and Author for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Artist and Author for Hire   Artist and Author for Hire Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:18 pm

Ask, I might get around to you. I've done some things in the past, own a legit copy of Photoshop, and live at my computer. I am really busy with a billion and one things, so if it gets done really quick, good, if not, well, it should get done eventually. However, any people I take commissions for will be completed.

Now, to do this, I have to institute a list. I'm only going to take four people's commissions at a time. This doesn't mean if I have four, don't ask. This thread is the sign up sheet, and will be taken in order received. The four on the commission list will definitely get completed work.

Completed works...

lonewolf1221 - "a nice wolf themed sig"
Artist and Author for Hire Lonewolf1221
...and a second, similar style to Moromaster (he said his is better, so I made one similar to compare)...
Artist and Author for Hire Lonewolf2
you said try a meaner one so here ya go!
Artist and Author for Hire Lonewolf3copy-1
Please download and save somewhere. If you want it tweaked, ask!

Dialga
Artist and Author for Hire Dialga

Last edited by Sin on Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:16 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofdragons.forumotion.net
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Artist and Author for Hire   Artist and Author for Hire Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:32 pm

hey sin i would like a nice wolf themed sig when you get time

- thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artist and Author for Hire   Artist and Author for Hire Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:00 am

Sin wrote:
Ask, I might get around to you. I've done some things in the past, own a legit copy of Photoshop, and live at my computer. I am really busy with a billion and one things, so if it gets done really quick, good, if not, well, it should get done eventually. However, any people I take commissions for will be completed.

Now, to do this, I have to institute a list. I'm only going to take four people's commissions at a time. This doesn't mean if I have four, don't ask. This thread is the sign up sheet, and will be taken in order received. The four on the commission list will definitely get completed work.

• lonewolf1221 - a nice wolf themed sig

Why? Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artist and Author for Hire   Artist and Author for Hire Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:41 am

Moromaster wrote:
Sin wrote:

Why? Shocked

Why not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artist and Author for Hire   Artist and Author for Hire Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:01 am

Onoref wrote:
Moromaster wrote:
Sin wrote:

Why? Shocked

Why not?
Because it's 700$ lol!
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

PostSubject: Re: Artist and Author for Hire   Artist and Author for Hire Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:38 am

Moromaster wrote:
Onoref wrote:
Moromaster wrote:
Sin wrote:

Why? Shocked

Why not?
Because it's 700$ lol!

You TOO can own it legitimately for only $150, if you have a student id. Just click on this response, and you'll see how.
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofdragons.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artist and Author for Hire   Artist and Author for Hire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artist and Author for Hire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WrathofDragons :: Public :: Media-
Jump to: