WrathofDragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrathofDragons

The Wrath of Dragons is here to bring the wrath of the Dragons to uni 39. We have experienced every concept of Ogame: War, Trades, CRs, HoFs and peace. We want to take over this universe over by what ever means possible. We will protect everyone who joins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Epic war (king of the hill)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

Epic war (king of the hill) Empty
PostSubject: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:17 pm

This is a simple little game its called king of the hill

The terrain is a grassy field, and the hill is about as tall as a regular hill. Nothing special. Here are the rules:

1.The point is to, of course, fight for the hill. You have to be at the top of it to be King/Queen(even though the number of girls on the forum is like errrm FREAKING ZERO!!).

2.The terrain can be changed, but BE REASONABLE.

3.Don't be a total div. This is meant to be fun, not some place for people to totally take control of. In basic, have fun, but not at the expense of everyone else who wants to.

4. make totally crazy outlandish posts its all good just make sure that you dont kill the thread

Ok, with that out of the way, I sit proudly on the top of the Hill with a little crown.

COME GET ME BIATCHES Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:06 pm

No problem,

I jump down of a plane, landing on top of you where you didn't see me coming... Twisted Evil i quickly push you off the hill and you fall and I am king of the hill
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:36 pm

f tumble dizzily to the bottom of the hill and seeing you looking down at me i run off in to the nearby forest to hatch an evil scheme of vengeance……………………………………………………………… you seem quite confused by this but aren’t worried you lay down and tage a nap in the grass. Its quite peaceful until several hours later I am flung by my home made catapult at the hill landing on you squashing you quite flat. As you regain your senses from the totally random assault i kick you off my hill and watch with glee as you roll over and over occasionally rolling through a nice large cow pat

my hill now Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:51 pm

Watching the whole ordeal from a distance I decide to strike. I use the catapult lonewolf had built and loaded it with a big rock. It was already aimed from his last shot involving himself, and he was still standing where he landed. I launch the rock and watch as it sails across to the hill, landing squarely on lonewolf's head. The damage is mostly minor, but it is enough to knock him unconscious long enough for me to destroy the siege engine, take the hill, and remove lonewolf from the premises.

I also build a small fort at the top of the hill to guard against such projectiles...
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:31 pm

I laugh as I surprise Scott by using my flying green monkey wings to fly and land next to him. I grab him fly 15ft off the ground and drop him on lonewolf then I fly back and become King of the Hill where I eat sushi and install a t.v. to watch Doctor Who.
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:20 am

Finding myself in a small pile of god-knows-what at the bottom of the hill with my attack landing on me was quite confusing getting up i grasp large stick and use it to beat panda in to unconsciousness with that done i clime the hill unnoticed by TFGM as he is watching his Dr who marathon i creep up behind him and use chloroform to knock him out then i order the guards (that i paid to work for me Wink) to chuck him out with the rest of the trash while i watch the rest of Dr who
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:25 am

Due to drousy state of mind induced by the chloroform TFGM stubles to the fort that was for some reason made out of wood and lights it on fire. Lone makes his way to the exit while choking on the smoke. Once he gets to the exit he collaspes due to the brief time in the smoke. TFGM rolls the unconscious lonewolf down the hill and once the fire is done passes out on top of it. Sadly the men lone hired did not make it out in time No
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:31 am

when i awaken at the foot of the hill AGAIN!! i decide to have a new approach i go off in to the forest to make preparations................................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:36 pm

haha of course, i was not stupid, before lonewolf had got me earlier, I had digged a bomb under the hill!!!

as i was running towards the hill seeing TFGM i knew this was my chance...i pull the DO NOT PRESS BUTTON INCASE YOU NEED TO USE THE BOMB BUTTON and pressed it

fireworks as TFGM flew the other side of the country and i got on top of the hill with a little hole in it!!

I secure myself by building a fence around me!!!!

my hill;
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:39 pm

TFGM goes flying but lands in a pillow factory. Were he plans a scheme of evil!
Back to top Go down
sasori3

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:41 pm

i run to the hill whit my pal chuk and noris to clear a path for me the station my chair on top of the hill

my hill
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:43 pm

with my preparations complete and my hidden base set up i launch an offensive against the hill i scramble my fighter bombers and level the hill top fortification that uchi had set up then leading my 2nd tank division i secure the hill.

i then build an out post on the hill with an aria of anti-personal anti-aerial and anti-tank weapons more than enough to keep out even an army i call for supplies from my base and wait for them to arrive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:47 pm

of course your silly army is nothing to compare with my human armor, so of course i live against it, and since you have such a good defence i take my shovel and dig my way to you...upon getting right under, i hit you way over your defences and weirdly, nobody notices...their my anti-tanks and anti-air...and i build a anti-dig!!!
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:52 pm

Finally with the help of Science! TFGM emerges out of the pillow factory in a gaint bio pillow armor suit that makes him 14 feet tall. He charges the hill with all the strengh of a super pillow armor suit(which is alot). The fire form the defense hit the pillows but bounce off. TFGM breaks down the walls and thorws out sasuke, which is to say he throws him at 500mph down the hill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:54 pm

uchiha3sasuke wrote:
of course your silly army is nothing to compare with my human armor, so of course i live against it, and since you have such a good defence i take my shovel and dig my way to you...upon getting right under, i hit you way over your defences and weirdly, nobody notices...their my anti-tanks and anti-air...and i build a anti-dig!!!
Bwahahahahaha! I have anti-anti-dig!

You are so confused that you, and all your men die. I am now kind of the hill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:55 pm

I then, with the help of my partners, race to the hospital to gain back my strength and put my arm back on!!! I prepare my ultimate plan!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:58 pm

uchiha3sasuke wrote:
I then, with the help of my partners, race to the hospital to gain back my strength and put my arm back on!!! I prepare my ultimate plan!!
Suddenly the hospital explodes!
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:02 pm

having been ejected from my on out post i recall my supply vehicles and return to my home base i call in my scientists and make an ‘’anti flying green monkey in pillow armour '' weapon and fit all my soldiers and tanks with it i then lead an all out assault on the hill blasting TFGM several hundred miles westwards.

after watching the hospital explode im sure that no1 can survive so having reclaimed my hill i set up all the defences anti air anti tank anti flying green monkey with pillow armour anti dig

then i sit back and order my scientists to create me my next devastation weapon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:14 pm

Of course as the hospital blows i see a white light, so i was like doctor shut that flashlight Shocked

In anycase, I then believe this is the end, nowhere near this incredible hill!!! I soon wake up to be with the one the only god..................of rock, also known as elvis!!

He then moves aside and I see the real God

Sasuke my son, he says, I will bring you back to life because you have been killed for a stupid reason, whoever made the hospital blow is an idiot. I will also give you one wish, which should help you with you hillo problem

Later on that night, after being revived of course, i had my wish figured out, this would go past an anti-air anti-tank and anti- FGM.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:15 pm

I kilz u with my lolcat.

Hill taken. lol!
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:21 pm

lmao! ok ok so this is how it is ??

how did any one take my hill?? i want an explination!!! grrs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:23 pm

well actually i didn't do anything YET!! and according to moromaster he killed you with a cat, so its his hill, but thats stupid so it doesnt work, still your hill!!!!
Back to top Go down
sasori3

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:24 pm

i was to lazy to take the hill so i set a chaire down the hill to wacht the chaos of humanity whit my beer in my left hand and a pp7 in my other hand to shoot any thing close to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:43 pm

so yes, finally i tell god about my secret plan and wish....he starts to laugh like crazy, almost shocking, then i realize elvis was tickling him with a feather

In anycase we got serious, my plan was not to fail as i had made my wish and all the preparations were made, i ran close to the hill, hiding behing a tree, watching lonewolf and his army of anti-tanks...I didnt want to run in there!!!

So i said to god, LAUNCH IT!!!

yes it had begun, my NUCLEAR MISSLE WAS LAUNCH, with a shield around to prevent it from getting stopped by anti-missiles, until the nuke would hit......i called it an ANTI-ANTI-MISSILE!!!

As the anti-airs saw it coming they started shooting at it, but of course nothing would stop it, lonewolf got up and started to run away but it was too late, the nuke hit and everything blew up, even half of the hill, so as i didnt see anyone around i walked gladly on top of the hill as high and proud as god himself!!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:50 pm

After a long journy back TFGM made it back to the hill and saw what had happen with the nuke. Knowing that Lone would be back, TFGM finds his secret.....well ex-secret home base and preseeds to conquer it. Once done he sits there and forms a plan of his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic war (king of the hill)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WrathofDragons :: Public :: Spam-
Jump to: