WrathofDragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WrathofDragons

The Wrath of Dragons is here to bring the wrath of the Dragons to uni 39. We have experienced every concept of Ogame: War, Trades, CRs, HoFs and peace. We want to take over this universe over by what ever means possible. We will protect everyone who joins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Epic war (king of the hill)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

Epic war (king of the hill) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:58 pm

as i see the god nuke coming at my out post i run to my underground fortress bunker just as the missile hits i close the door and enter my underground lab the walls shake and the lights go out as the nuke hits the thunderous rawr of the explosion defend me and the shock wave knocks me off my feet................. as i come to several hours later the lights are back on the back up generators must have started i stubble down the hallways still a little woozy to my research lab to talk with my scientists about the research i had set them to do they inform me that they are ready for a test i order them to carry out testing phase one.

a small sonic emitter rises up out of the ground several hundred miles away at my main HQ it broad casts on a frequency that no1 can hear but everyone within 1000 miles of the emitter stops and stands like status.

my scientists report the initial phase is complete all i need do is issue orders to the people i now control

i tell them to take the hill in my name!

uchi seeing the masses of hundreds of thousands of people coming at him on there slow methodical march up the hills promptly turns an odd shade of white as they grasp him ad carry him off into the night,.....

as i come out of the bunker i see that amidst my new slaves is the one called TFGM is among them i order him to jump up and down repeating '' i like mens bum'' over and over enjoying this i pull up a chair and issue him other strange orders that amuse me
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:50 pm

Aww but little does lone realize TFGM knew all along about the sonic thing. He had cloned all the workers and himself to make it seem they were all effected. But really all the workers and himself had sergically implanted anti-sonic tech inside themselves which could NEVER malfunction. They had waited until lone enacted his plan. Then retook control of all the clones using a remote control, TFGM sent them attacking lone. The clones go a little zombie on him and rip him to sreds. TFGM walks to the hill unchallenged and sits down. As I proclaim myself King I remotly set off explosives in lone's ex-screat base destroying EVERYTHING including the countless bomb and underground tunnel system.

Out of kindness TFGM was going to give lone's remains a proper burial but, he had become disgusted at Lone's behavior with his clone so instead he merely just had the remains put into a safe and thrown into the ocean on the oppisite side of the earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:56 am

Having observed all of the goings on around the hill from my space station, I determined that the hill was no longer worth taking, and with preparations complete for a new hill on the moon, which I had spent considerable time preparing for my occupation, I decided that the time had come to obliterate all that surrounded the original hill.

With no one suspecting I align my giant weapon, which had been dubbed by my crew as the "pile driver." It consists of a giant rail gun that fires a rod comprised of a complex alloy, with an atomically sharpened tip that could penetrate any armor by splitting the atoms that it is made of. The rod itself is a half mile in diameter and 5 miles long. The bolt is aimed and fired at full velocity directly at the center of the hill.

As the bolt enters the atmosphere the surface becomes superheated almost to the point of vaporization, and as the point splits the crust of the earth, the molten metal flows outward, instantly burning everything within 10 miles. What is more, the impact of such a large object creates an apocalypse scenario with a giant dust cloud that blocks out the sun. Also, with the crust fractured, all manner of seismic activity occurs, destroying infrastructure and also allowing the magma from the core of the earth to seep to the surface causing catastrophic damage.

With the lunar hill fully fortified against any weapons in existence, and the earth rapidly dying, we turn our sensors outwards in order to monitor any ship movements towards the moon and away from the earth.

Also, for those that would say that the moon would drift off into nothing without the earth, part of the preparations were to outfit the moon with a giant engine, allowing us to move it at will. My mobile death station had been birthed, and there was nothing that could stand in its way.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:33 pm

i use my magic and create a time shift taking everyone back to the moment before any of this started .... in other words RESET

so whos gona play i stand atop the hill awaiting ur attacks Twisted Evil

Epic war (king of the hill) - Page 2 Nyland-hill6

Last edited by lonewolf1221 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:05 pm

I walk up the hill and ask Lone kindly to just get off. Lone is so touched by my gentel words and the fact I didn't try to kill him, he just gets off the hill, making me the King of the Hill.
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:11 am

walking off down the hill quite content and happy i realize that TFGM has tricked me in to handing over the crown this displeases me greatly so i charge up the hill and boot him of catching the crown and then siting down on MY HILL Very Happy

Epic war (king of the hill) - Page 2 Kick_in_air
( i know its not a hill but its the best i could find )
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:33 pm

After catching my breath from the booting. I run up the hill and hit lone in the face with a frog, lone's secret weakness. As he falls limply to the ground I take the crown and watch him roll down the hill.
Back to top Go down
lonewolf1221

lonewolf1221

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:38 am

NOOOOO!!!!! hot frogs!!!!!!!!

after recovering from my frog slap i stay about half way down the hill and throw rotting fish up at TFGM
Back to top Go down
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:38 am

The smell of the rotten fish is to much for me to take so I flee to my home leaving the hill covered in rotten fish, but vacant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic war (king of the hill)   Epic war (king of the hill) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic war (king of the hill)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WrathofDragons :: Public :: Spam-
Jump to: